The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim publisher, Bethesda, recently announced that the downloadable content for the game would finally be coming to the PlayStation Network in North America. However in an update to their blog post they added the release dates for the highly anticipated DLC for English speaking European countries as well.
This means that we now, finally, have release dates for the Dragonborn, Dawngaurd and Heathfire DLC packs. The North American release dates are:
- Dragonborn – Tuesday, February 12th
- Hearthfire – Tuesday, February 19th
- Dawnguard – Tuesday, February 26th
With the European release dates being:
- Dragonborn – Wednesday February 13th
- Hearthfire – Wednesday February 20th
- Dawnguard – Wednesday February 27th
The company also added that they are working with Sony to finalize release dates for the other territories that have not currently got the packs.
Moreover they confirmed that you will be able to save a whooping 50% if you buy the downloadable content within the first week of launch.